respectful riding in Kappl’s nature
local plants and animal habitats, making it necessary to stick to certain rules during your mountain bike adventure:
- Be respectful: Stay on the marked bike trails – for your own safety as well as out of respect for the local wildlife.
- Hikers come first: Always watch out for others! If you come across hikers, they have right of way. Simply ring your bell to attract their attention.
- Control your speed: Always control your speed and watch out for others!
- Keep an eye on the weather: Don’t forget that you’re riding in high-alpine terrain. This makes it all the more important to check the weather forecast!
- Safety first: Always wear a helmet and protective gear on your mountain adventure!