Dias trail adventures at Sunny Mountain Adventure Park
Put on your bike clothes and helmet, adjust your knee and elbow protectors and off you go! The new Dias trail at Sunny Mountain Adventure Park is a highlight for all avid mountain bikers. A leisurely bike cruise? It is not ... After all, the new single trail at 1,800 metres above sea level offers two kilometres of pure downhill fun!
The trail starts just beneath the Adventure Park’s fish pond. You can’t miss the starting point – simply look out for the big wooden sign. Over an altitude difference of 400 metres, the trail takes you to the hamlet of Egg on a forest trail with plenty of roots, foliage and gravel.
Dias Trail at a glance:
- route type and difficulty: single trail, intermediate
- length: approximately two kilometres
- stamina and skill level: intermediate
- start: Diasalpe - Wolfgangwald (1,812 metres above sea level)
- finish: Kappl - Egg (1,416 metres above sea level)
- duration: 15 minutes
- total altitude difference: approximately 400 metres
Tour tip: Simply hop on the Diasbahn cable car to take your bike up to the mountain. Holders of a Silvretta Card all inclusive get to use the cable car for free. You’re looking for a more challenging start to your tour? Mountain bike routes 738 and 739 lead up to the starting point of the tour.