16th Sunny Mountain summer festival
Summer fun for the whole family
The 16th Sunny Mountain Summer Festival on the 19th July 2020 from 10.00 am at Sunny Mountain Adventure Park is all about families. What to expect? Tons of excitement, games and competitions for young and young-at-heart summer lovers!
The fun and action-packed children’s programme at the big Summer Festival on Kappl’s Dias Alpe is guaranteed to put some big smiles on little faces …
A day full of adventures for all ages
Before the varied children’s programme will have young guests whooping with joy, the day starts off with a traditional mountain mass and a morning pint.
Afterwards, it’s time for the children’s activities organised by Kids-Club Paznaun: bouncy castle, magic show, face paints, bungee trampoline …With so many activities to choose from, the little ones won’t know where to head first! One thing’s for sure: Sunny Mountain Summer Festival is your go-to place for some serious summer fun and games!
Highlight for little (and big) firefighter fans: the big show of the Voluntary Fire Brigade directly at Sunny Mountain Lake!
Facts about the 16th Sunny Mountain Summer Festival
- When: July 19, 2020
- Time: from 10.00 am
- Where: Sunny Mountain Adventure Park at Dias in Kappl
- Highlights: Live music, kids club, magic show
- Good to know: From 08:30 onwards, visitors of Sunny Mountain Adventure Park get to use the Diasbahn cable car up to the Summer Festival for free! Summer party takes place in all weather conditions (program changes possible).
You should definitely come to the Sunny Mountain Summer Festival if …
- … you love to celebrate summer with some excellent mountain views and a varied entertainment programme.
- … you want your children to have an unforgettable day full of bouncy castles, face paints and everything else that makes a summer festival perfect.
- … if you want to explore Kappl’s mountain world together with your family and have plenty of fun.