28 June 2020
28 June 2020 is all about riding on two wheels – something which means the world to many athletes across the world. In addition to a cool kids’ mountain biking course for young holiday guests and locals, there is also plenty for passionate mountain bikers to enjoy.
Good to know
- Where: village Square Kappl
- When: 28 June 2020, 09:30 - 16:00
- Participation: FREE
WORKSHOPS & STATIONS AT THE BIKE DAY KAPPL
- 09:30 to 11:30 : Mountain bike riding technique workshop – refine your riding technique with our professionals, learn some new tricks and find out all about mountain biking.
- 14:30 to 16:00 : Mountain biking repair workshop powered by Topeak – sometimes it’s impossible to avoid a bit of damage to the mountain bike. In this workshop, we learn some helpful tips and how you can repair some of the more minor damage yourself.
- All-day: Centurion mountain biking and e-mountain biking hire – at the Bike Day Kappl, you can try out the innovative bikes from the Centurion & Merida Bikes brand on-site (fee payable).
- All-day: BRUNOX lubricating station – your mountain bike, or rather: the suspension fork will thank you after this ‘treatment’ using high-quality lubricant… plus some helpful tips!
- All-day: ultraSPORTS station – here you can learn all about ‘intelligent sports nutrition’ and sample the numerous flavours on offer.
GUIDED DOURS AT THE BIKE DAY KAPPL
- 09:30 to 14:30 : Guided mountain biking panorama tour – cover approx. 1,000 m of altitude and 30 km of distance with your guide during this tour. Level: 2-3
- 12:00 to 14:00 : Guided mountain biking trail tour – listen up trail lovers: during this tour, you will learn and learn to love the coolest trails in the region!
- Level: 3
- All-day: Mountain biking kids’ trail – those first mountain biking experiences made easy. During the course, little bikers can practise their first tricks and learn useful information about mountain biking.