31/08 - 02/09/2023
E-Bike World Cup for Everyone
Everyone can be E-Bike World Champion
"Everyone is a winner - everyone can become e-bike world champion". Whether you're a serious cyclist or you ride just for fun, we invite you to participate in the first E-Bike World Cup open to the public - an event for everyone, known in Austria as "Jedermann".
Push your physical limits or simply enjoy a little competition while you ride an E-bike against the backdrop of the breathtaking Austrian mountains. The E-Bike World Cup offers something for everyone.
This event also gives guests and participants the opportunity to try out the latest trends in e-biking and learn more about this fascinating sport.
Refreshments and entertainment are provided.
Fast Facts zur E-Bike World Cup
- When: 31 August – 2 September 2023
- Where: Ischgl & Galtür, Tirol
- Contest rules: e-MTBs (pedelecs) with pedal assistance up to 25 km/h and engine power up to 250W, batteries with up to 800W
- Register now!
Routes & entry fee
- Route „JEDERMANN“: 27.1 km | 790 m
- Route „ELITE“: 37.1 km | 1.250 m
- Entry fee: from 59 Euro
- All-round carefree package: the entry fee includes the e-bike for the race
NEW 2023: E-Bike Fox Hunt
The popular Fox Hunt of the Ischgl Ironbike will take place this year as part of the E-Bike World Championships. What is it all about? E-bikers try to overtake two "foxes" on the uphill course to the Idalp. The foxes are riding without electricity - the participants with it. In two starting blocks, the aim is to catch up with one female and one male fox, but the foxes are still secret...
- When: 31 August 2023, 7:00 pm
- Where: Uphill from Ischgl to Idalp
- Entry fee: to follow shortly