Fest am Berg in See
Lovely summer weather. Breathtaking mountain views. A great atmosphere. Excellent live music. Doesn’t this sound just great? All of this and more is waiting for you at this year’s Mountain Festival at Medrigalm!
The Mountain Festival takes place at the Panorama restaurant. The traditional celebration at 1,800 metres above sea level is a highlight for both kids and grown-ups. While parents sample the special festival draught beer, the little ones are having a go at the various children’s activities.
The best thing about it: There are also plenty of opportunities to relax and unwind. For instance, drop by at the free wellness park next to the panoramic restaurant and enjoy the Kneipp facilities and foot-massage path there!
The Mountain Festival at a glance
- When: Monday, 15 August, 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Where: Medrigalm Panorama Restaurant in See
- Admission free, catering & ascent Medrigjochbahn chargeable
- The melodies of mountain summer
- 10:30 am Mountain Mass with Deacon Herbert Scharler
- Morning pint with the Musikkapelle See
- Followed by a concert featuring the band "Trenkwalder"
- Fun and games for the little ones - free of charge
- Wellness Park: Oasis of relaxation
For your health and personal well-being we recommend our free wellness park next to the panorama restaurant with Kneipp water therapy, foot massage path and much more.
- The last downhill ride of the Medrigjochbahn leaves at 6:00 pm. At noon, the cable car is in continuous operation.
You should definitely come to the Mountain Festival if…
- … you prefer the mountains to the beach in summer.
- … you love to dance to traditional music.
- … you have only visited See in winter and want to experience its summer joys as well.
- … you want to make some unforgettable family memories.