24/12/2020 - 11/04/2021
Ski area Kappl - OPENING HOURS
Kappl has started into winter
This year everything is different. Nevertheless, we are very happy that locals and day guests have been able to have a limited, but maximally safe skiing experience since December 24th. We are really looking forward to some safe skiing over Christmas and New Year’s and we can’t wait to welcome back our guests really soon!
every weekend - Friday to Sunday
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday at the valley station of the Diasbahn (in the office of the Kappl Aktiv ski school) a free antigen test will be offered between 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
The most important information at a glance
- Important Info: a max. 48 h old, negative Covid Test is required to enter the ski area! Does not apply to children under ten years of age
- Free test possibility at the valley station of the Diasbahn (8.30 am - 1 pm)
- Time: from 8.30 a.m.
- Toboggan run: open
- Mountain restaurants: expected to be closed until the End of February 2021
- Toilets are open and available
- FFP2 masks are mandatory in closed access areas, as well as in gondolas, cabins and chairlifts that can be covered
- FFP2 masks are offered at the ski pass cash desk, but only while stocks last, so please bring your own mask
- Children under 15 years of age do not need an FFP2 mask, normal mouth and nose protection (including Buff) is sufficient
- Please also note the capacity limits of 50% for closed or coverable gondolas and chairlifts
- Latest news on lifts & pistes
- Ski pass information
STAY HEALTHY & SAFE!
Your team of Bergbahnen Kappl