24/12/2020 - 11/04/2021
Ski area Kappl
Kappl has started into winter
This year everything is different. Nevertheless, we are very happy that locals and day guests have been able to have a limited, but maximally safe skiing experience since December 24th. We are really looking forward to some safe skiing over Christmas and New Year’s and we can’t wait to welcome back our guests really soon!
The official start of the winter season in Kappl is planned to be announced in mid-February due to the ongoing regulations for gastronomy, hotels and accommodation providers.
The most important information at a glance
- First day of skiing: 24.12.2020
- Time: from 8.30 a.m.
- Toboggan run: open
- Mountain restaurants: expected to be closed until the End of February 2021
- Toilets are open and available
- FFP2 masks are mandatory in closed access areas, as well as in gondolas, cabins and chairlifts that can be covered
- FFP2 masks are offered at the ski pass cash desk, but only while stocks last, so please bring your own mask
- Children under 15 years of age do not need an FFP2 mask, normal mouth and nose protection (including Buff) is sufficient
- Please also note the capacity limits of 50% for closed or coverable gondolas and chairlifts
- Latest news on lifts & pistes
- Ski pass information
STAY HEALTHY & SAFE!
Your team of Bergbahnen Kappl