30/03 - 01/05/2023
Spring Blanc in Ischgl
Event series for sun lovers: Spring Blanc
Skiing & sweet spring feelings in Ischgl
What’s white, pleasant and sunny and comes with unlimited skiing and snowboarding fun? Exactly: Spring Blanc, or “white spring”, in Ischgl! What’s that? Well, for some it’s just April. For others, it’s the best time for skiing at Silvretta Arena ski resort. For us, Spring Blanc is all of the above – plus a great number of musical and culinary highlights!
The “white” part refers to the colour of Ischgl’s ski runs in April. With 90 per cent of the Silvretta Arena’s ski runs being located at altitudes higher than 2,000 metres, the ski resort offers excellent snow reliability. This allows winter sports athletes to enjoy glistening snow and fresh powder descents up until May. And there’s even more to enjoy: pleasant temperatures, plenty of sunshine and a vast number of top-class events …
Spring Blanc in Ischgl – the facts
- When: 30 March to 1 May 2023
- Where: Silvretta Arena in Ischgl
- Accommodation: book online now
Top-class ski runs, music and culinary delights
Yes, spring skiing in Ischgl is a one-of-a-kind experience. Temperatures are pleasantly warm, the atmosphere is buzzing … Whether you’re a spring lover, music fan or foodie: At Silvretta Arena ski resort, you can look forward to unforgettable moments and top-class events in the snow. Spring in Ischgl is an experience not to be missed!
The legendary Ischgl Stage at the Top of the Mountain at Idalp is situated at 2,300 metres above sea level. Live music in the snow, an amazing Alpine backdrop and plenty of fresh mountain air: the perfect ingredients for unforgettable concerts!
Around the events unlimited.cuisine and dine.around you can expect exquisite delicacies and local specialities. The perfect chance for foodies to discover the true taste of Ischgl!
Spring Blanc concert highlights
- 30. March 2023: Top of the Mountain Spring Concert
- 09. April 2023: Top of the Mountain Easter Concert
- 23. April 2023: Frühlingsschneefest auf der Alp Trida
- 30. April 2023: Top of the Mountain Closing Concert
Culinary side events in April
You should definitely come to Ischgl to experience Spring Blanc if ...
- ... you’re a sun lover and enjoy spring skiing in pleasant temperatures.
- … you would like to extend the winter season up until May and enjoy fresh powder and perfectly groomed slopes instead of slush.
- … you would like to celebrate the end of the 2022/23 ski season with a host of culinary and musical top events.