The „Nockis“ live in Kappl
No party without the „Nockis“ – that’s how you could describe the career of Austria’s most succesful schlager band „Nockis“from Carinthia. For more than 30 years the „Nockis“ hit the stage.
At the 9th Bergbahnen Kappl Open Air Concert, the band will have the crowds go wild – partying, dancing and cheering in front of the backdrop of a stunning mountain panorama. And they will bring all their famous hit songs from 30 years on stage to the summits of Tyrol. So, get ready to sing along.
You want to hit the slopes first – to really get yourself in the mood for some après-ski? Then go ahead! There’s 42 kilometres of amazing slopes at the ski resort of Kappl . Perfect to get the blood pumping before the concert already!
The Nockis live in Kappl – the most important facts
- When: March 15, 2020
- Where: mountain station of the Diasbahn cable car
- Concert starts: at 1.00 pm
- Price: free admission with a valid lift pass or the Freizeitticket Tirol, Tirol Regio Card and Tirol Snow Card!
Celebrating way into the night with the songs of the „Nockis“? No problem! Just book one of the many cosy accommodation options in Kappl and you can sleep in after the concert!
You should definitely come to „Nockis“ concert if …
- … you’ve always wanted to see „Austrias most succesful schlager band” live.
- … you know all the lyrics to their greatest hits by heart.
- … you want to combine ski joy and concert fun at one of the most charming ski resorts of Tyrol.
„Nockis“ songs really get you in the mood to party? Throughout the 2019/2020 winter season, there are plenty of other event highlights taking place in Kappl!