Guaranteed snow, special family-price goodies, family accommodations in all price categories, childcare with heart or free interactive concerts for kids – Skiing holidays with children don't have to be exhausting nor expensive. Why families should book their skiing holidays in Paznaun right now:
1. Snow guarantor Paznaun
Snow guaranteed? Thanks to an altitude of 1,040 to 2,872 m above sea level and the special geographic location of the four ski areas, winter sports fans young and old can expect unclouded skiing bliss in Paznaun from the end of November to the beginning of May.
2. Loving childcare
Time as a couple? In Paznaun, parents can spend some time just by themselves without having to worry about their little ones, and entrust them into loving childcare from Sunday to Friday at a very economical price. In Kappl, the Sunny Mountain Club starts from three years and is available from 9:00 to 15:30. Morning or afternoon childcare costs six euro without food. Children who are staying in a Sunny Mountain member establishment are even looked after here at no cost. All the details here. In See, all-day childcare from 9:30 to 16:00 in the guest-kindergarten Kids Club costs only four euro with food for mini-guests from two years, one individual hour only one euro. All the details here. In Ischgl, 3 to 5-year-old holidaymakers will feel right at home in the skiing kindergarten. All the details: here. And in Galtür, the youngest ones are warmly welcome in the guest kindergarten from 9:00 to 16:00 from just 18 months of age. All the details here.
3. Family accommodations in all price categories
At home in unfamiliar beds? With the Sunny Mountain member establishments, for example, a network of child-friendly accommodations in all price categories awaits in Kappl, offering many inclusive services and extras for families. Thus children will receive a Flaxi lucky-dip bag, among other things, on arrival and are also looked after in the Sunny Mountain Guest kindergarten for free. All the details: here.
4. Children's discounts in the ski area
Green light for kids? In Paznaun, children under the age of eight accompanied by one parent ski for free in all four ski areas. Good to know: In Ischgl, kids younger than 10 years who stay overnight in Ischgl or Mathon accompanied by a parent, stay for free with the new VIP-Skipass. In Galtür, teenagers under the age of 19 ski at the children's rate and families benefit when buying a family ski pass.
5. Pistes and fun parks for all requirements
Skiing fun for everyone? In the four Paznaun ski areas, families will find skiing fun in a wide range of difficulty levels on a total of 365 km of slopes. Those who want a sniff at their first airtime are in the right place in the Funpark See on mogul training runs and medium-kickers. In the Funpark Alblitt in Kappl, beginners and the advanced can show their mettle on a beginners'- and medium-line at various obstacles. The advanced and whizzes can hone their performance in the two sectors in the Ischgl Snowpark powered by JEEP on rails, boxes and obstacles designed by Schneestern. And those looking for variety will find it in Galtür on the pistes and six sectors in the multiple award-winning Silvapark. Action-tip: A ride down into the valley with the zip line Ischgl Skyfly.
Exciting activity dates for families in Paznaun
• Every Monday during the "first tracks in the snow" in Kappl, holders of a valid daily ski pass can enjoy skiing down freshly groomed slopes from as early as 8 o'clock in the morning.
• Every Tuesday evening in Kappl from 19:00 to 22:00, it’s time for moonshine tobogganing – guests big and small will be splendidly entertained by Robert the magician.
• Every Tuesday evening in Galtür at 20:30, everyone is invited to join in. At the traditional barrel stave race. The race kicks off on Gampele road with borrowed barrel staves, which are used as a ski-like means of transportation during the race.
• Every Wednesday in Galtür, the 2.2 km long floodlit downhill run is open for night-time skiing from 19:30 to 22:30.
• Thursdays on 26/12/2019 and 02/01/2020, and Wednesdays on 08/01, 29/01, 05/02, 12/02, 19/02 and 26/02/2020, guests in See can use a floodlit piste and the floodlit 6 km long toboggan run in the evenings.
• With 7 km of toboggan runs of more than 950 m elevation gain, Ischgl's night-time toboggan run is one of the longest runs in the Alps and is floodlit every Monday and Thursday from 19:00 to 22:00 in suitable weather conditions.
• The 6 km long natural toboggan run in See is considered one of the most scenic routes in Tirol and is open daily in suitable conditions.
• Concerts for kids: In Kappl on 4 and 27 February 2020, kids can enjoy unforgettable interactive concerts with multiple award-winning German children's songwriter herrH. In Galtür on 19 February, kids can let their hair down at the children’s concert with Markus Becker, as well as on 26 February and 8 April 2020 with “Frank and his friends”.
Further information is available at: www.paznaun-ischgl.com.