Youth club Paznaun
Parent-free zone – during the young people’s programme in Paznaun
This is the ideal place for those who find a holiday with parents mega uncool – older children especially!
A varied weekly programme takes place throughout the valley for all 11 to 16 year olds. There is something at a different site each day: rafting and canyoning, mountain bike races, bouldering in Galtür or a GPS treasure hunt through the Silvapark.
- We are starting Monday right off, when we learn how to climb Austria’s biggest natural stone wall.
- On Tuesday the guides of the Silvretta Bike Academy show us not only the best trails but also some important technical moves.
- Wednesday offers a successful combination of technique and nature as we set of on a GPS treasure hunt in the Silvapark in Galtür.
- Canyoning and rafting are on the programme for Thursday – cooling down is guaranteed!
- And finally on Friday, it’s time for an adrenaline rush with bouldering in Galtür.