Before your tour, your guide Heinz will explain the basics of fat biking to you. Once every participant knows the ropes of downhill cruising in the snow, your adventure begins! One thing’s for sure: Fat biking offers thrills and spills for amateurs and pros of all ages!
The perfect equipment for a safe ride
Bring the following for your ride:
- solid and warm winter boots
- ski clothes: ski pants, ski jacket, gloves
- helmet and ski goggles
- And off you go on your winter bike tour!
Reasons for a fat bike tour
- Fat biking is great fun, especially in a group!
- The new endurance sport is a great way to keep fit. After all, you burn up to 1,500 calories during an hour of fat biking!
- Fat biking is a mixture between riding a bike and riding a horse – you simply have to experience it yourself!
- Fat bikes are a great way to explore your holiday region off the beaten track – both in summer and winter.
- Fat biking is a fun activity for the whole family!
Jump into the saddle and start your fat bike mountain adventure in Tyrol!