TERMS OF TRANSPORTATION - Winter 2019/20
valid from 28.11.2019 for public service and ski buses in Paznaun
Winter sports fans between Landeck station and Galtür Wirl:
- All winter sports fans can travel along routes 260 and 298 for free.
WINTER SPORTS FANS include:
- Skiers and snowboards with the appropriate winter sports equipment
- Sledgers with the appropriate winter sports equipment
- Cross-country skiers with the appropriate winter sports equipment
- Individuals with a ski pass for a mountain railway
- Guests with a guess pass issued in their name from the TVB Paznaun – Ischgl for the duration of their stay
- Guests without a valid pass and without skiing or snowboarding equipment pay the regular VVT tariff for the whole route.
- The Regio-Card and Tirol Ski-Tickets are also valid as ski passes for practising winter sports.
- Cable car and TVB operatives can travel from their home to their place of work for free on the public service buses with a valid ski pass or service ID in order to complete their duties.
- Dogs fitted with a muzzle can be transported for free if they can be accommodated without disturbing or hindering other passengers in any way.
- Small dogs must be carried and large dogs should be put on a short lead.
- Passengers are required to look after their animals. They cannot be transported on seats. If the bus is full, the driver has the right to refuse to transport a dog.
- Employees of the transport company can use the relevant bus routes for free.
- Lost property will be taken to the store at the Paznauntaler company in Kappl and can be collected from there. Please call 0043-5445/6618 or 0043-5445/6190 in advance and provide information and clarification.