GENERAL PROVISIONS: As a general rule the period of validity of a ski pass
commences on its day of issue (Exception: advance sale). Ski passes are only valid when used on consecutive days; Interruptions are not permitted (except in the case of the FlexiPass). Subsequent replacement as well as extension, reduction or shifting of the validity period is not possible.
With the exception of season tickets all ski passes are issued without a passport photo. Ski passes are not transferable and must be presented to our inspectors upon request. Any ski passes which have not been purchased at the ticket desks or which have been lost will be cancelled at the turnstiles.
The operator reserves the right to open or close the operations of individual facilities. Anyone disregarding the barriers, notices and instructions of our staff at the lifts and the ski patrol will be refused further transport without any claim to reimbursement of the ticket price. All piste boundaries are set for a good reason – off-piste skiinig is at one‘s own risk.
REFUNDS: In general, refunds are only possible in the event of sports accidents and only for the injured person. The refund applies to unused days starting from the day when the ski pass was returned to the ski pass desk where it was bought. Refunds are issued in cash. Interruptions are not permitted. Each request for a refund should be accompanied by a doctor‘s note (only valid by approved doctors from the valley – Dr. Jehle, Dr. Walser, and Dr. Prem – from the Zams hospital) as well as the receipt of purchase (cancellation code receipt). No refunds available in the case of one-day ski passes (morning, afternoon and all-day passes) or single tickets. No refunds are made in the event of early departure or shutdown of cableway services due to circumstances outside the influence of the operator such as poor weather or force majeure, including the stoppage of individual lifts or the closing of ski runs.
If you lose your ski pass (applies to ski passes valid 3 days and longer) you will receive a replacement pass for the remaining period upon presentation of the cancellation code receipt and proof of your identity (ID). Ski passes valid less than 3 days shall not be replaced. All refunds and replacements are subject to a processing charge. Please check the current operating and weather conditions before you buy your ski pass.
COVID-19 Info: In the event of a forced closure of the cable car facilities, a border closure or a travel warning due to COVID-19, the following reimbursement rule applies, provided that the relevant official orders continue until the planned end of the winter season:
- In the case of multi-day ski passes, the difference between the purchase price and the purchase price of a ski pass, the period of validity of which corresponds to the number of days that can be used until it is closed, will be refunded. Refund amount = ticket price - ski pass price for days that can be used
- A reimbursement is due for season tickets if they have previously been used on less than 20 days. The reimbursement is 1/20 of the (reduced) ticket price multiplied by the unused skiing days - based on the upper limit of 20 days. The amount of the reimbursement is limited to 75% of the (reduced) purchase price. Refund amount = card price / 20 x (20 - days of use)
- A reimbursement is only available if the official closure of the facilities, the border closure or the travel warning make it impossible to use the offer in all ski areas or parts of the ski area covered by the validity of the respective ski pass (e.g. Ischgl and Samnaun).
- Reimbursement requests for multi-day ski passes must be submitted in writing to the relevant sales point by May 15, 2021 at the latest, and for season tickets by September 30, 2021 at the latest. After this period the claim expires.
CARRIAGE OF CHILDREN ON CHAIRLIFTS: Children below the height of 1.10 m must sit on the lap of a suitable adult for transportation purposes. Children between 1.10 m and 1.25 m in height may not occupy a seat on a chairlift unless the adjacent seat is occupied by a suitable adult.
TARIFF CONSORTIUM: The individual services to which the ski passes entitle are provided by legally independent enterprises. The contractor selling the ticket merely acts as a representative for the other enterprises. Thus only the respective company is responsible for the provision of individual services and for the payment of any compensation claims made as a result of any accident or injury. In all other respects, the terms of tariff and carriage apply.
FRESH SNOW: We do our best to ensure you enjoy perfect conditions on the slopes every day. In the case of fresh snowfall, however, it is not always possible to groom all of the slopes at the same time even if making maximum use of the snow groomers. Moreover, under certain weather and snow conditions it can sometimes happen that the fresh snowfall does not bind with the underlying snow layer. Under such circumstances the first turns of skiers can cause the fresh snow to shift again despite careful grooming. This is not due to poor piste grooming. In addition, the pistes cannot be groomed while the ski runs are open because of the enormous risks this would pose to the safety of users.
DAILY OPERATING TIMES: from 8:30 to 16:00.
CAUTION: After closing time there is always the risk of danger owing to
avalanche blasting, piste maintenance devices, winch cables and snow cannons, etc.
Ski runs are out of service each day from 4.45
pm to 8.30 am – no securing of hazards (except during special events).
TOBOGGANING EVENING: A tobogganing evening is held every Tuesday. The tobogganing ticket is valid for the entire evening. Ski passes are not valid on the tobogganing evening.
MORNING TICKETS UP TO 12:30 PM: Pay the cost of an all-day ticket and you will be refunded the difference in price to a half-day ticket when you return the morning ticket in person before 12:30 pm at the Dias-Bahn lower terminus.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of overlapping season periods our ticket sales computer automatically calculates a pro rata price.
MISUSE: In order to prevent misuse, ticket checks are carried out on a permanent basis. Fraudulent use of the ski pass results in its confiscation and the following consequences:
1. A one-day ski pass has to be purchased.
2. An on-the-spot fine of € 50.00 will be imposed.
3. A report on the suspicion of obtaining a service under false pretences (§ 149 StGB) or suspicion of fraud (§ 146 StGB) will be filed with the police department Kappl.
6-DAY REGIONAL FLEXIPASS (4 + 2): Valid 6 days in Kappl, 2 days of which can be spent in the neighbouring resorts of Ischgl/Samnaun, Galtür or See. Note: 2 days will be deducted if you change your skiing area on the same day!
FUN SPORT FACILITIES: Use of the facilities may be restricted at certain times. Any use of the facilities takes place at your own risk